KW808 EOBD OBD2 OBDII Auto Diagnostic Scanner
This scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy to use, this ergonomic scan tool make your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
- Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL ).
- Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 Deg.C.
- External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.
- Cable length: About 56 inches.
Material Type: Rubber Plastic
0.743 Package weight:
0.795 kg Package Size(L x W x H):
25.00 x 18.50 x 7.00 cm / 9.84 x 7.28 x 2.76 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Scanner, 1 x Cable, 1 x CD Software, 1 x Nylon Carry Case, 1 x English Product Manual