This reversing camera is produced specifically for the purpose of being attached to the rear of a vehicle to help back up, and to alleviate the rear blind spot.
With 170-degree wide viewing angle, it avoids the reversing collision effectively. High resolution and high quality give you a better driving experience.
Don't be afraid to reverse the car, this reversing camera makes you become an experienced driver.
Wide viewing angle
- 170 degree viewing angle makes sure that you can see enough to park or reverse safely, works well in blind areas, perfectly solve the issue of bad car rear view effect, can reduce incidents and accidents
- 480TVL resolution ensures your view more clearly, which makes backing up and parking easier
Night vision function
- With 2 night vision lights, see clearly even at night
- IP68 waterproof and shockproof shell, works well in the bad weather and harsh environment
- Small and compact size, low consumption, durable to use
- Adopt with the premium chip, with the high level of integration and heat-resistance, rest assured to use
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Resolution: 480TVL
- Vision range: 170 degree
- Waterproof: IP68
- Camera cable: 54cm
- Fill light/night vision light: 2pcs
Waterproof level: IP68
Power Cable Length: 105cm
0.165 Package weight:
0.197 kg Package size (L x W x H):
13.00 x 8.00 x 7.20 cm / 5.12 x 3.15 x 2.83 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Camera, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Video Cable, 2 x Screw, 1 x Sticker, 1 x English Instruction
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.