- Easy to install and set up
- Read rpm and hours accurately
- It can work on any 2 or 4 stroke gas engine
- It has a powerful temperature system, speed measurement system and timing system
- Total hour range: 0 - 19999 hours
- RPM range: 0 - 19990rpm
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Temperature measuring range: -40 - 300 Deg.C
- Temp measuring system including: measuring current temperature, max temp and setting over temperature warning function, temperature unit display can be set by user, temperature sensor type can be select by user, etc.
- RPM measuring system including: measuring current engine rpm, recording and viewing engine max rpm, and setting over speed warning function, rpm refresh rate 0.5s, etc.
- Timing system including: accumulating total running hours TOT, recording partial running time JOB, maintenance timer can be set freely to 0 - 200 hours SVC, etc.
- Without a built-in battery, the meter operates from a DC 12V external power supply.
- Please use the product in accordance with the user manual strictly.
- Please do not try to disassemble the main unit and its accessories.
0.1200 Package weight:
0.149 kg Package Size(L x W x H):
8.80 x 6.40 x 5.00 cm / 3.46 x 2.52 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Hour Meter Set, 1 x English Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.